Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a cosmetic procedure that is becoming increasingly popular. It is a non-invasive procedure using the patient’s blood to rejuvenate their skin. The procedure starts with a small blood draw from the patient’s arm. The blood is then placed inside of a centrifuge and spun for about 10 minutes. This separates the plasma from the blood and creates a concentrated amount of platelets. The PRP is then injected into the desired area and can help with wrinkles, scars, and even hair loss.
PRP treatments are suitable for anyone looking to improve their skin’s appearance, especially those looking for something more natural than a facelift. After the procedure, results can be seen right away, however, the full benefits of the procedure may take up to four weeks to be fully visible. Results can last up to 18 months, depending on the patient’s individual situation.
Benefits of PRP:
● No downtime after the procedure
● Results can be seen right away
● Results can last up to 18 months
● Can be used for multiple skin issues
● Can be used on any skin type
● No risk of an adverse reaction
● Little to no discomfort during the procedure
● No scarring
● Can be used on multiple areas
The following conditions can be treated with Dermal Fillers:
● Vertical lines (also known as smoker's lines)
● Loss of volume in the midface and cheeks
● Marionette lines
● Rough or uneven lip texture
● Thinning lips
● Restore fullness to cheeks
● Diminish scars and acne scars
● Erase fine lines and improve deep creases
● Plump lips
● Lift a down-turned mouth
● Rejuvenate the hands
We Know Results
From beauty, to fat blasting and booty building treatments. Visit The Beauty Hut to get tight, toned and looking your best. Clients love visiting to get the most effective treatments.
Generally, before a PRP treatment, a patient may need to stop taking certain medications, such as aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs, and should avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before the treatment.
The number of treatments needed depends on the individual patient’s desired results and skin type.
No, there is little to no downtime after the procedure, and you can resume normal activities right away.
Results can last up to 18 months, depending on the patient’s individual situation.